The Draft 2020-2024 Financial Plan Bylaw for the City of Abbotsford will be presented at the Special Committee of the Whole meetings scheduled to take place on the following dates in the Matsqui Centennial Auditorium at 32315 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC: November 5, 6, 7, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The public will be given an opportunity to speak to the Draft 2020- 2024 Financial Plan Bylaw at the conclusions of these meetings each day.
The Draft 2019-2023 Financial Plan Bylaw for the City of Abbotsford was presented at the Special Committee of the Whole meetings on February 19, 20, 21, 2019.
When the five-year financial plan was presented in February 2019, Council approved a tax revenue increase of 2.98% for 2019. In light of additional revenue generated from new growth (or non-market change), on April 16, 2019 Council approved a reduced tax revenue increase of 2.88%.
For more information on the City’s budget process please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com or call 604-851-4191.
- 2019-2023 Draft Financial Plan Powerpoint presentation by staff
- 2018-2022 Draft Financial Plan PowerPoint presentation by staff
- 2018 Draft Budget Abbotsford Police PowerPoint presentation
- 2017-2021 Financial Plan Budget Presentation
- 2017 Abbotsford Police Budget Presentation