Public transit helps promote the reduction of single occupancy vehicle trips and minimize the need for expensive infrastructure while connecting our residential areas, parks, and shopping and employment areas.
The City of Abbotsford’s goal is to create a transit-friendly community that:
- provides a viable transportation alternative for all residents
- supports population and local employment growth
- maintains and improves the City’s work/live ratio
- shapes growth according to the City’s Official Community Plan (OCP)
- reduces community-wide greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
Central Fraser Valley Transit System
The Central Fraser Valley (CFV) Transit System serves Abbotsford and Mission areas with connections to Aldergrove, Chilliwack, Langley and the West Coast Express. Visit BC Transit’s website for Rider Info, Schedules & Maps, and Fares.
Government of BC Bus Pass Program
The BC Bus Pass Program is offered by the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction. An annual bus pass is available for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities, providing unlimited access on any scheduled (fixed-route) transit service. BC Bus Pass is accepted on the Fraser Valley Express (Route 66).
For eligibility criteria and more information, call 1-866-866-0800 or visit buspass.gov.bc.ca.
Customer Information: 604-854-3232
Lost and Found: 604-854-2960