A lawn-sprinkling permit is required for additional lawn watering (outside of the restrictions as below) during Stage 1 of the Water Shortage Response Plan.
- Sprinkling Permits are valid for 2 consecutive weeks
- Sprinkling is permitted only between the hours of 6:00 am to 8:00 am daily
- Sprinkling Permit must be posted in a location visible from the road for the entire duration
- To avoid damaging your Permit, please place it in plastic covering
Sprinkling Permit fee:
- $50.00 (May 1 – June 30 & September 1 - 30)
- $100 (July 1 – August 31)
For more information regarding the permit process, please email the Engineering Department or call 604-864-5511. For detailed information regarding watering restrictions and permits, view the Watering Restrictions page on the Our Water Matters website.
Current Water Restrictions (Stage 1):
- Even Addresses: Wednesday & Saturday, 6:00 am – 8:00 am only
- Odd Addresses: Thursday & Sunday, 6:00 am – 8:00 am only
- Hand watering with a spring-loaded handle is permitted at any time