Highway Use Permit (Filming-EcDev)

  • Current Applicant Information
  • Film Company Information
  • Work/Event Information
  • General Requirements
  • Declaration
  • Preview
  • Complete

This Highway Use Application is only to be used once a filming application has been submitted to the filming office in the Economic Development department. For additional information or questions, please call 604-864-5586.

A Highway Use Permit is required if filming activity will disrupt regular vehicle or pedestrian traffic on City roads and/or sidewalks. Highway Use Permits are issued to regulate traffic management plans and monitor alternate route patterns associated with these permits and ensure the traveling public is safe on City roads and sidewalks.

Abbotsford’s Street and Traffic Bylaw No. 3066-2021 regulates use of City streets and sidewalks. The fee for a Highways Use Permit is $110, this includes a $35 application fee and a $75 permit fee.

Name of Film

Applicant Information