Field Booking Request

  • Current Start
  • Preview
  • Complete
Applicant Information
Main Contact
Field Requested

Please note School fields can be booked Monday to Friday from 5pm - 10pm and Saturday and Sundays from 8am - 10pm.

Event Details
What category does your event fall under?
Who will be using the Field?

SOCAN/REsound fee will be applied

One file only.
20 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, bmp, eps, tif, pict, psd, txt, rtf, html, odf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, xml, avi, mov, mp3, ogg, wav, bz2, dmg, gz, jar, rar, sit, svg, tar, zip.

Copyright and Royalities:  The licensee shall pay all fees or levies imposed or demanded by any performing rights, society or body (SOCAN) in respect of this rental according to the schedule of fees applicable. This is for any event with music or dancing.

Public Liability Insurance: The City requires user groups that are using this facility for activities, (other than meetings held in the Conference Room or Foyer), to obtain a minimum of $2 million Public Liability Insurance for the duration of use, to be provided in the form of a Certificate of Insurance. Also, it is a requirement that your certificate include the City of Abbotsford AND Abbotsford School District No.34 as ADDITIONAL insureds, (not additional named insureds) in the policy.  Insurance will be added to the contract if your organization does not have the ability to obtain it or does not provide the PRC Office with valid copy.

Bouncy Castle/ Inflatables: I understand that additional insurance is required and that the City must be listed as "an additional insured", and if th event is in a City park, then Abbotsford School District #34 must also be listed as an "additional insured".
The device must be operated by a licensed contractor with the required permits from the BC Safety Authority.
A copy of the insurance certificate, the Operator's license and the Technical Safety BC permit must be provided to the Special Event Coordinator before an Outdoor Special Events permit can be issued. For more information visit the Technical Safety BC website or call 778-369-2000

Alcohol served: I understand that if this event is being held on a City park property, a Beverage application and the City of Abbotsford Special Events application must be completed.
To obtain a Beverage Garden application, contact the PRC Office at 604.859.3134 or email.
Click on the links to obtain City of Abbotsford Special Event application, or a Special Occasion License from the BC Liquor Control and licensing branch  or call 1.855.999.7656. 

Food served: I understand that a Fraser Health Authority temporary food permit is required if food is being served.
A copy of the food permit must be provided to the Special Events Coordinator before the event. Visit the Fraser Health website or call 604.870.7900 for more information.

Privacy Statement - Personal Information is collected for the administration of Parks, Recreation & Culture Consent to Release Information form as authorized under Section 26 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The City of Abbotsford does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which is was collected, except with the consent of the individual whom the information is about or otherwise in accordance with law. The City of Abbotsford retains personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes of this program and as required under the Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of your personal information, contact the information & Privacy Coordinator at 604.864.5575 or e-mail

*I agree that by typing my name in the application name fields and clicking the "submit" button below that I am effectively signing this application.