Land Use Information Letters

Land Use Information Letters, also known as Comfort Letters, provide information on the current zoning, building permits records, business licence records etc. They are most commonly requested by law firms wanting to know the current status of a property before the finalization of a property sale.

Please provide a separate request for each property (PID) you are requesting a Land Use Information Letter for.

Land Use Information Letters do not include information from the Fire Department or Fraser Health Authority. Separate requests must be made to these organizations.

Frequently Asked Questions