This page works best with Google Chrome or Firefox.
Please review the following prior to your visit:
- Masks are mandatory to be worn in all public spaces in City of Abbotsford Facilities, with the exception of those with an underlying medical condition or disability which inhibits the ability to wear a mask/face covering; a person who is unable to put on/remove a face covering without the assistance of another person; or children under 12 years of age. Masks may be removed during physical activities only if physical distancing can be maintained. Masks must be put on before entering the building, and exiting change rooms to leave the building.
- Pre-registration is required. You may pre-register starting 24hrs in advance. If you can't make your session, please contact ARC at 604-853-4221 or MRC at 604-855-0500 or click on the link below to email.
- Admission will not be permitted if you are more than 5 minutes late for your registered Fitness class.
- Children are not allowed on the track. If supervised, 13-15yrs who have completed the Teen Weight Room orientation may use the track.
- Spectators are not allowed during any arena, fitness, swimming or gymnasium sessions. All participants must be registered and participating in the activity.