Drop In Schedules
- Swimming Schedules
- Skating Schedules
- Fitness Schedules
- Gymnasium Schedules
- Weight Room & Indoor Track Schedules
- Teen Centre Schedules
- Senior Activity Centre Schedules
ARC and MRC have great swimming schedules to suit all ages. View the Current Public Swim Schedules for ARC & MRC (effective January 2 - June 30)
Please help us avoid disruptions to the pool schedule by adhering to the below guidelines:
- Please do not go swimming if you are feeling unwell, especially if you have an upset stomach. Do not bring your child to swimming lessons if they are feeling unwell, have diarrhea, are vomiting (or have vomited in the past day), or have a cough.
- Please take a cleansing shower with soap before swimming; remember to follow proper handwashing etiquette.
- Non-toilet trained infants/toddlers and participants who experience incontinence MUST wear leak-proof swim pants or garments of a similar nature. Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool, the absorbent material in them will clog the pool filters.
- Take children for frequent bathroom breaks, ensure your child uses the bathroom prior to entering the pool and if it appears your child needs to use the bathroom during swimming , take him/her to the washroom immediately.
- Change diapers in the change rooms and not at the pool side. Dispose of diapers properly and clean up the diaper changing area. If you need assistance in disinfecting the changing area, please contact the aquatic staff on duty, or let the front desk know.
- Remind children to avoid swallowing the pool water.
Please do not eat immediately before entering the pool and do not go swimming for one hour after eating.
In the unfortunate event that our pool water is contaminated with fecal matter or vomit, facility staff are required to close the affected pool in order to properly disinfect the water and ensure water quality is within the appropriate range set by the Public Health Act before swimmers can re-enter the pool. This process can take anywhere from 20 minutes to several hours depending on the severity of the contamination. Your compliance is greatly appreciated.
ARC and MRC have a variety drop in skating options.
View the Current Public Skating Schedules for ARC & MRC (effective January 8 - June 30)
ARC and MRC have a variety of drop in fitness classes to suit all fitness levels and schedules.
View the Current Fitness Class Schedules and Descriptions for ARC & MRC (effective January 2 - June 30)
ARC has a variety of gymnasium activities for all ages.
View the Current ARC Gymnasium Schedule (effective January 11 - June 30)
Please note the Drop-in Badminton at Ten Broeck Elementary School cancellation schedule.
ARC has a variety of drop in fitness classes in the weight room and on the indoor track.
View the Current ARC Weight Room & Track Schedule (effective January 2 - June 30)
Weight Room Orientations - FREE
Brief overview of the weight room floor, location of fitness studios and change rooms.
Getting Started - $20/ 30 minute session
An introductory session for someone who is new to working out, you are provided and taken through a pre-made full body program.
Personal Training - $60 for inital 1.5 hr appraisal and $50 per subsequent session
One-on-one training with a certified personal trainer who creates and tailors a program for you.
The Abbotsford Youth Commission run a variety of programs out of the ARC and MRC Teen Centres.
View the Current ARC & MRC Teen Centre Schedule (effective September, 2017)
ARC has a variety of drop in programs available for adults 55+ in the Senior Activity Centre.
View the Current Senior Activity Centre Schedule (effective January 2 - June 30)