Marshall Road Connector (formerly King Road)
The City of Abbotsford approved, in principle, a new road alignment to connect King Road, at Bradner Road, with Mt. Lehman Road at Marshall Road.
This road will provide an important transportation connection between Abbotsford and Langley/Surrey through the 16th Avenue corridor and will reduce traffic volume on Fraser Highway. Construction is anticipated to start in summer 2018 and be completed by 2021.
- Increased productivity for Industrial, Farming, Gravel extraction/remediation and Airport related activities.
- Reduced travel times.
- Help with the movement of people, goods and services across the region.
- Connection to Highways 99, 15 and 13.
- Direct link to three US Border crossings, Vancouver and Abbotsford Airports.
- Supports economic vitality.
For more information:
Graeme McAllister, Project Engineer