Yard Waste Coupon
Please Note: The City of Abbotsford has closed all City facilities until further notice to support slowing the spread of COVID-19. All information and community updates related to COVID-19 and City services are updated regularly on the City website.
During this closure period, if you require extra garbage stickers, replacement yard waste coupons, compostables container labels or collection schedules, please submit these requests at 604-864-5514 or email: email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to requests as soon as possible.
All materials accepted in the curbside compostable program are also accepted for drop off at the Net Zero Waste Composting Facility. Direct drop off allows larger yard waste items to be disposed of without having to cut them up into sections to meet curbside collection requirements.
City of Abbotsford residents currently receiving curbside collection receive six yard waste drop off coupons in the annual mail out of the curbside collection calendar. Each coupon is valid for one free yard waste drop off of a 5x8 foot utility trailer to a maximum weight of one tonne.
Yard waste coupon terms and conditions:
- Offer valid for Abbotsford residents currently receiving curbside collection only.
- Proof of residence is required.
- Coupon does not apply to food waste or commercial yard waste. Regular fees for these loads will apply.
- One coupon per visit.
- No substitutions or cash value.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of drop off.
- A paper copy of the coupon must be presented for use. Electronic copies will NOT be accepted.
- Additional charges may apply for larger diameter stumps and branches (greater than 15 cm (6”) in diameter).
If you did not receive your coupons in the mail, please visit the Engineering Department located on the fourth floor of Abbotsford City Hall, located at 32315 South Fraser Way, to obtain replacement coupons.
You will be required to provide photo ID as proof of residency of the address that you are requesting the coupons for. If you do not have a photo ID, other acceptable documentation includes a utility bill, property taxes or something similar that shows your name and the address you are requesting the coupons for.
If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering and Regional Utilities Department at 604-864-5514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.