City Of Abbotsford  
Water - Lake

New Driveway Culvert

Requests for new driveway culverts, or widening of existing ones, require an approved Highways Excavation Permit when they are located on the road allowance.  Please contact the Engineering Department at 604-864-5514.

Applications for permits are reviewed to determine the safety of the proposed driveway location, and to determine the required culvert diameter.

Construction can be completed by private construction firms, or by city crews at the applicant’s cost.