Online Mapping System for the City of Abbotsford.
Compatible with most desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Geomatics Inquiries and Requests
- Standard Street Maps
- 1:25000 Scale City Mapping Series
Geomatics Inquiries and Requests
GIS Custom Plots can be produced at various scales and sizes, including selected layers of information, as well as aerial photos.
GIS data is also available in digital format. Access to digital data is available from the City's WebMap
For all mapping inquiries, email the Geomatics team or call 604-864-5514.
Standard Street Map
Printed street maps also available at City Hall, fourth floor
- Two-sided folded map (18" x 24")
- Wall map (30" x 72")
- Wall map (30" x 72") with aerial photo
1:25000 Scale City Mapping Series (36" x 48")
Maps available in PDF below or at City Hall, fourth floor
Maps include, but are not limited to:
- D-281 Flood Plain Boundar
- D-600 Creeks and Streams
- M-221 Truck Routes
- M-632 Bike Routes
- M-209 ALR Boundary
- M-400 Parks and Trails
- M-688 Tree Protection Bylaw Boundary
- M-18 Urban Development Boundary
- S-166 Sanitary Sewer Bylaw Boundary
- W-161 Water Boundary/Pressure Zone