Setting the Record StraightThe City of Abbotsford strives to ensure that accurate information about all City-related activities in our community is available to the public. The City often seeks the assistance of the media to help in communicating our messages. On occasion, we find a correction or clarification is needed when a media story or letter to the editor contains a factual error.
We hope to "set the record straight" by providing that factual information directly to the public and we will post any corrections or clarifications including a link to the original source (if available).
Please direct media inquiries to:Alex Mitchell
Public Affairs Officer
- November 19, 2019: Public Hearing Item Cancelled due to Council Recusal
- City Files Notice of Claim - April 17, 2018
- 2017 Property Taxes and BC Assessment Property Assessment Notices
- City Files Notice of Claim
- Abbotsford Joins Multi-Material BC (MMBC)
- Affordable Housing and Homelessness - January 2017
- Clarity on BC Assessment Notices - December 20, 2016
- Mt. Lehman vs Fraser Highway - August 31, 2016
- History/Background Ledgeview Golf Course - April 22, 2016
- Correct Information about the placement of individuals at the Alpine Inn in Abbotsford by the Province of BC - March 16, 2016
- Retails Sales of Cannabis in Abbotsford