Passport to Patios Campaign Supports Local Hospitality Sector
To support the hospitality sector in Abbotsford, the City is launching a new campaign called Passport to Patios. This campaign will encourage residents to get out and "Sit. Sip. Socialize!" while supporting local businesses this summer.
From June to August, every $10 spent at one of our local Abbotsford participating businesses will receive a "Passport to Patios" stamp. Once five stamps have been accumulated in the passport, they can be submitted through the City’s online form, for a chance to win one of two weekly prizes (valued at $50/each).
The Passport to Patios campaign includes a virtual experience where participants can use a GIS mapping tool to help map out your destination.
This campaign runs from June 1st to August 31st and is being organized in accordance with COVID-19 recommendations set by the Provincial Health Officer.
- Download your Passport online or pick up a copy from one of our participating businesses.
- Visit one of the participating Passport to Patio businesses and spend a minimum of $10.00 (per visit).
- Ask the participating business to validate your "Passport" with a sticker. There is no need to keep your receipt.
- One sticker per visit.
- Collect five stamps from participating patios. You can visit the same business again five days in a row; each time making a minimum purchase of $10.00.
- Submit your completed Passport - Take a picture, photocopy or scan your completed "Passport" and upload it using the online form. You will be entered into the weekly prize draw.
There are two prizes each week from June - August, 2021. Prizes will be chosen at random and include gift cards from the local retailers (valued at $50 each - no cash value - no substitutions)
For more information contact:
Communications and Public Relations Manager
City of Abbotsford