Zoning & Official Community Plan
- Land Use
- Land Use Contracts
- Future Land Use (i.e. Official Community Plan)
- Urban 3 - Infill Study
- House Height (also available in Punjabi)
- Private Swimming Pools
- Retaining Walls
- Secondary Suites
- Board of Variance
- Development Permits
- Liquor Licences - new or amendment (permanent change)
- Heritage Alteration Permit Guidelines
- Land Use Information Letters
- Mobile Food Vending
- Lawful Cannabis Production in the ALR (Documentation is currently being revised)
- Legalization of Non-Medical Cannabis
- Berry Processing Facilities
- Mushroom Operations
- Transportation Impact Assessment Terms of Reference
Zoning can also be found by doing a Property Information Search, and opening the development information.
Please note that staff are unable to provide legal advice or interpretation of the Zoning Bylaw
Land Use is governed by the zoning of a property. See the Abbotsford Zoning Bylaw No. 2400-2014 for permitted uses in each zone.
Please note that staff are unable to provide legal advice or interpretation of the Zoning Bylaw.
You can find the future land use designation of a property by doing a property search in Webmap. Once you have brought up the property, click on the address in the "Workflow" section, then click on the General Property Report under "Hyperlinks". The General Property Report will display the OCP Land Use of the property. Map 1 Urban Land Use and Map 2 Rural Land Use also show the future land use designations for the City.