People born 1981 and earlier (40+) can get the AstraZeneca vaccine at eligible pharmacies with vaccine supply in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, the Interior and Northern B.C.
Stronger province-wide restrictions
The PHO has strengthened province-wide restrictions. These restrictions came into effect March 29 at 11:59 pm and last to May 25 at midnight. They include:
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed
- Workplaces with a COVID-19 exposure may be ordered to close for a minimum of 10 days
- Avoid all non-essential travel