To ensure that all documents are submitted and completed correctly, a documentation meeting is required with a Coordinating Registered Professional (CRP). The meeting is conducted at City Hall, prior to the Final Inspection. This ensures the project is completed in an efficient manner, and allows staff to address any potential issues that may impact the timeline.
Back to top
The required documents must be originals that are signed and sealed.
Documents may include (as applicable):
- Schedule C-A
- Schedules C-B for all Registered Professionals of Record
- Fire Alarm Monitoring Certificate
- Fire Alarm Verification
- Fraser Health approval documents
- Fire Sprinklers – Contractor’s Material Test Certificate for above ground piping
- Fire Department Connection – Contractor’s Material and Test Certificate for above ground piping and/or for underground piping – by installing contractor
- Fire Main from property line into building – Contractor’s Material and Test Certificate for underground piping – by installing contractor
- Backflow Test Reports
- Sanitary Test Reports for Civil files
- Water Main Chlorination and Bug Tests results for Civil files
- Well Water Potability Test report
- Septic Certification from Fraser Health.
- Legal Site Survey
To ensure a successful meeting, review all documentation before the meeting to confirm that the documents are completed correctly, and include CRP initials.
Back to top